My f-list is so quiet. I'm looking to make some new friends.
What I am looking for:
- People who update fairly regularly
- People who are open-minded
- People who are fun
- I don't care about religious preference, sexual orientation, none of that. I'm a very open-minded individual and will treat you with the same respect that you treat me. :) I was raised with the mindset that we all bleed the same colour, no one is better than anyone else.
- Sarcasm is okay
- Humour is accepted
- Honesty is a must!
- I don't like reading fanfic, so if your journal consists of mostly that, please, I just don't think we'd be a good match-up
- I don't care if you're married or not, a parent or not, neither of those things is a requirement to be in my life. :)
A little bit about me:
- I'm 38
- I have two pets - a 3 year old Dachshund, Emily, that I've had since she was not quite a year old, she's a rescue; and a 1 1/2 year old Maine Coon, Patrick, that I've had for going on 7 months.
- I'm American.
- I have a weakness for peanut butter
- I'm in a relationship with a sweet guy that I've known since High School (we dated for about a month when he was a Senior and I was a Sophomore, my father made us split up and we lost touch after he graduated HS and went on to the Army. We reconnected a few years ago thanks to Facebook). :)
- I'm a Mom (3 kids, a boy, 18 and two girls, 15 and 13)
- I'm a sister (3 brothers; I'm the only girl of four kids)
- I've been married twice (once when I was 19 for 2 years and once when I was 25 for off and on 6 years)
- I like most music, but I'm not a fan of bluegrass. I cannot stand it.
- I love to laugh
- I've been to all but 15 states, and lived in 13 states (I'm a bit of a Gypsy, I can't stay in one place very long, I get bored)
- I'm Christian but I'm open-minded.
- I love to read.
- I have issues with anxiety that can be quite crippling. When I go shopping, I always have a friend with me because it can be overwhelming.
- I do swear, but I'm working on it
- I'm not a very trusting person, but I'm trying.
- I despise drama and gossip
- My favourite state I've lived in so far is Missouri.
- I live in Ohio.
- I love to bake and I'm always trying new things in the kitchen
- I'm an abuse survivor (though I don't like that word)
- I talk about all sorts of stuff in my journal. Nothing is off-limits to me.